Thursday, March 08, 2007

Road Stumpy

Look at dat! Slick, eh...
Did a dummy run of my commute this arvo after work, as I don't move in to my flat ubtil Sunday. From work to flat, 25 minutes, only 10 minutes to the bottom of the Gorge road climb, then a steady climb up, with a final drop down to the flat. Going to work will be quicker, 16 minutes total, flying down the gorge, drafting cars, then flat to the city. I wanna be a bike messenger, so much fun flying through the city streets, up one-way streets the wrong way, on footpaths, cutting between cars, buses and pedestrians.... No, I'd never do that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You won,t take detours in the bush,what makes you think you will cope with the guilt of disobeying (is that right?)the road rules.Sleepless nights racked with anguish,then 4 days trying to find everyone you wronged to say sorry-then walking away with a snicker somewhat like Muttly ,Dick Dastardly's dog!!New name for bike messengers - Wacky Racers!!!

Anonymous said...

scrapped the slicks on the stumpy, now getting my old city hardtail sent over, should be fun slicing thru traffic on it...