Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Josh takes YJA, I skive off to Aus

After leading for three weeks, my day off unfortunately fell on the last day of the work tour (of Switzerland) allowing Josh to sneak under me on the line and take the YJA.
Now for the big one, Le Tour de France. I'm gonna be doing a Cipo though, looking for stage wins in the first week before pulling out and going for a holiday (and secret sales training camp)in Australia, leaving Josh and Mike and Staff Purchases to fight it out, with the Tongan dark horse Big Nath a chance after pipping Mini-Me for the podium in Switzerland. My objectives now have to be the Worlds and Olympics.

3 comments:

lance a said...

Ha Ha Ha

Flametop59 said...

Is the picture from Hot Chicks with Douchebags?

brettok said...

haha, no, but it could be!